Question about MODs affecting other MODs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ChiknNutz
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  17:19:06  Show Profile  Visit ChiknNutz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just recently found out about the Snitz Forum software and have created a forum. I am very much a novice when it comes to ASP and programming, but I quickly added a Private Messaging mod and then found out about the "5-in-1 Snitz Common Expansion Pack." To accomplish that PM mod, I had to edit several files and aded quite a bit of code. The instructions of this MOD say that you only need to edit the CONFIG.asp file. So my question is can I install this 5-in-1 in addition to what I've already done or will this screw stuff up? I emailed the originator of the 5-1 mod, but it got bounced and don't know how else to find out about accomplishing this. Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Davio
Administrator

Jamaica
318 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  23:30:46  Show Profile  Visit Davio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Help with mods can be found at the following website: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/

SnitzBitz.com Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

© 2002 - 2008 SnitzBitz.com. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Brad & Hosted by the Snitz community while Powered by Snitz Forums 2000