General
 Announcements
 Donations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

redbrad0

358 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2003 :  09:18:51  Show Profile  Send redbrad0 an AOL message  Click to see redbrad0's MSN Messenger address  Send redbrad0 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Due to the traffic and bandwidth used on this site, we have added a link (top left of the site) to make a donation to help keep this site alive. Even if you can only give $1 it would be greatly appreciated. If you do not have a paypal account, but would like to send money or anything else then respond to this email and we can see how you can help out. What will you get if you donate anything? Notification of any updates to MOD's, new MOD's section to make sure you have the latest and greatest features on your site.

Ernest Rouse
Starting Member

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2003 :  19:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the excellent organization and availability of MODS for Snitz Forums. I have downloaded and integrated several of them. I even have a couple of my own in the works. I just made a donation of $50.00 to help keep it goin. Thanx again.

Earnestly,
Ernest Rouse
ewr@tspmail.net

Earnestly,
Ernest
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Administrator

Jamaica
318 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  12:51:50  Show Profile  Visit Davio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You're Welcome! :)

Thanks for your donation, it is aprreciated.

SnitzBitz.com Team
Go to Top of Page

tekgirl02
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  18:35:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just made a donation and wanted to thank you all for the great job you have done with SnitzBitz. I have implemented several mods, added one of my own and visit just about everyday. So thanks again!

~tekgirl02
High Tech Dreams
Go to Top of Page

redbrad0

358 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  14:48:53  Show Profile  Send redbrad0 an AOL message  Click to see redbrad0's MSN Messenger address  Send redbrad0 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just found out the weekly updates email is not being sent out. I believe I have fixed this so if you should be getting the email and are not then please let me know and I will make sure you get added.
Go to Top of Page

tekgirl02
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  12:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks!

~tekgirl02
Go to Top of Page

apposite
Starting Member

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  18:13:50  Show Profile  Visit apposite's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right on!

A little donation for all you do - heck it should be mandatory! You have a well maintained and organized site, good job. Being a fellow webmaster of sorts I know the effort and time it takes to keep everything up-to-date and evolving. Kudos and donations coming your way!

Clark

Who's watching your network?
ӿլ
-__

apposite

Who's watching your network?
ӿլ
-__
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Administrator

Jamaica
318 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  15:18:18  Show Profile  Visit Davio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks apposite.

SnitzBitz.com Team
Go to Top of Page

fazzer
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2005 :  13:26:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This site is tremendous! I love it and rely on it! I have just put Snitz on our company intranet and although do not post yet the infomation available is tip top!

I have sent you a donation and hope it helps

Edited by - fazzer on 09/10/2005 13:33:10
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Administrator

Jamaica
318 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2005 :  14:46:32  Show Profile  Visit Davio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks fazzer. Appreciate it.

SnitzBitz.com Team
Go to Top of Page

Jackson43838
Starting Member

Austria
3 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  06:36:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tekgirl02

Thanks!

Saying "thanks" is a piece of cake when no one is around to kick your butt..
Go to Top of Page

Davio
Administrator

Jamaica
318 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  11:43:33  Show Profile  Visit Davio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This site has been moved to a new hosting, so donations for EZHosting for hosting this site is no longer needed.

Thanks to all those who had donated.

SnitzBitz.com Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

© 2002 - 2008 SnitzBitz.com. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Brad & Hosted by the Snitz community while Powered by Snitz Forums 2000